<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What my grandmama said, Pity comes when someone somewhere is diagnosed with cancer, diabetes and whatever so, all are let's visit that someone at the hospital today! But when someone acts up weird or have something wrong to do with that someone's brain, all are eww! let's not get near that someone. It has incurable disease. Let's degrade that someone today! But let's all think for a nano second, which organ in our body is the most sensitive? The brain, duh~ Even an accident can cause damage to the brain and make someone not aware of what's happening in this world. Let us all change our mindset now.

I have always been asking, why does our iqamaat use past tense but indicating the future, Qad Qamatisshalah? We have not yet perform our shalah. Coincidentally, we study this fourth hadis, no related topic, but to the same reason. It is because of it really happening without any doubt or whatsoever. So cool. Studying something and then relating it to practical life.

Is realise with an s or z because this computer keeps on underlining it with red. Maybe the British decided it is not cool enough with an s but rather cooler with a z. So, what we have to do, is to keep up with what is always changing.

What I have been doing is not to like anything that comes up in front. After Z indicated this, it was like a splash of water in the face. I am too obsessed about what Allah gives them and not the one who gave them it. After R indicated this fact that the smartest person is the one who remembers death all the time. So what if I die today, or right after I clicked post? I have yet to write my will. I have always wondered what to write in my will, will I miss anything out? I am down. But not sad. Stupid, I say. Because this is death we are talking about, not the lost of Miss Chatterbox's keychain. Let us be sad and scared.

I have adapt a little of that mood in this mind, so, I have to work hard. Patience is what I need.

P/S: Yay! I did not talk about ________s.


Grrrr...6:19 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah