Thursday, July 16, 2009
Well, I'm supposed to be in school. Haiz. Please don't arrest me for skipping, mister police. OH-SO-LAME. Actually I am out of my mind for not going today. I have so much to catch up on. Especieally Farah's aid. Sheesh. What's up with it being once a week thingy? So out of the human's mind.
I am so happyslashdragginglyboringslashscaredslashlazyslashdon'twanttodisappointanybodyslashoverjoyed while it lasted! It was like a holiday during school week but with a purpose. A huge one. So thanks to Allah and the other group, YAY. It was an experience of a lifetime. So much did I learn. So many new friends. Bonding with UA and UH. hua. Opps. But feeling guilty would not change anything, right dzul?
The one day self suggested holiday didn't do me any good because I did not do anything except sleep. And when Tuesday came, I was like, Oh wow this and Oh wow that because of all the things I've missed. We learnt Maths, I went Oh wow. We finished the first topic of Fiqh, I went Oh wow. We did the first Tafsir work, I went Oh wow. So much for those four happy days.
Well, I was like so surprised when they said they did O levels in Malaysia. I was like, really? So much for me wasting years here. Hehe. People go all weird when I said to liking Malaysia. So what? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder what. Well actually. Hua. This is me confessing. Hua again. Actually. Really, HEEHE. Please don't laugh, hehe, I like the television channels of malaysia than singapore. Not the country itself. But when I heard they do Os I was like really shocked you see. I really like most of the people's friendliness. And the wide space of free land, Not bustling cities with so many buildings. I would like some free space to make my brain feel free too.
Ok, too much words there.
So many things happened even before the trip to KL. The miscarriage and what happened to Sister. More patience is what I need. God, please, help me.
Grrrr...12:43 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si