Wednesday, October 29, 2008
It's all her fault. She made mom know and got scolded and involved me into the picture. Hello~ You got yourself into trouble, you get yourself out of it. Don't go no fair she did it too. I didn't even do anything wrong to you. Every time, I forgot to smile. It's just an instant reaction. I'm not happy but my name is. It's your fault I bpught only one pen for you. I heard very clearly you said one. Then, no thanks or whatever. Start shouting at me. Then she started to say that if anything happens to one pen there's an extra. Whoa, what am I? She's on your side, too? I only wish we can go our separate ways and miss each other than we meet everyday and fight and make her sad. It's heartbreaking for me that she said her heart is stabbed each kick you gave her. Every non-respectful answer he gave. I am sick of this and be influenced by you guys. I wish to go far and far and far away. I do not want to treat them like you guys do. I am sick of it. I am sick of people saying that phrase. I need to get myself out of here. Where people do not see. I am sick of English that makes me sad all the time. Why must I score? I must score because I want to get into good university and be someone. Not dependent on anyone else. Only, I can try.
Grrrr...7:11 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si