<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 18, 2008

My blog is so stupid, but yet M laughs reading it. I forgot to add boring and stupid. And boring, did I mention that? It's like, no one reads it and so stupid. did I mention that?

Ok. I, ME, myself, FRH Sabrina, moi, ana, HAVE to edit my SIster's dinie's hers hiya, video. Can I repeat that, please? Please? just once more. OK can. I have to edit Dinie's video. Wow. so crappy. I hate videos. But I have to , because I'm the want who shooted the wrong footage. Stupid me.

I loved R's story about onlyhavingfifycentswhenorderingmilktea. It's like so funny. And the way she told is much more funnier.

My mother went to BLOck 655 yesterday. HmPPH, no fair. All because of Fiqh, Got no chance of meeting F.

I'll be changing skins, remind me stupidslashboring blog. of course you will with your absence of CAPITAL LETTERS.(wrote that with CAPITAL LETTERS).


Grrrr...10:28 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah