<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 31, 2008

I, on behalf of my sister, Miss D, wants to apologize for the comment she gave on Sir S's blog. not to to Sir himself but to all of you who find it disturbing and disgusting. Please kindly take back your words about wishing her hell or whatsoever. I ask her to apologize to Sir S. And a day after, she did. By writing a letter to him. He replied:

He is taking it sensibly, so I hope you guys do too. It's not wrong to point out our views to other people, right? But I guessed her words are harsh for all of you. Sorry, F.



Grrrr...9:46 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah