Tuesday, June 10, 2008
This holiday ROCKS like ever!
I just borrowed a simon pulse's romantic comedy:
Something borrowed
WOhoooooo!
Toa Payoh Library ROCKS!
One more, I borrowed a sequel to The Man Who Loved Clowns:
Turtle On A Fence Post.
Yayay.
If possible, I'd love to go around the island in one day to find the best possible book a girl can read.
But, no transport. Hmm. This is a sign....
I must take motor license!!
ASAP!!!
I know this kakak, ex wak tanjong, from Furqan camp(Last two? or one? years).
There, she kept on babbling on bikes, how badly she wanted to ride them.
That day, after a fun time a woodlands library with my haversack containing eight books, I bumped into her. And guess what??? She is carrying a helmet with her..
Oh my god, Allah....
She is riding her motorbike now for all I know...
This is another sign. She got her dreams, now I get to get min!!
Am I qualified to take? Now? Pleaaaaseee?
Grrrr...10:56 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si