Thursday, May 29, 2008
Alhamdulillah, second.
I cannot be more grateful, Allah!
I have a cut on my middle finger on my left hand and it hurts, man. I do not have any idea when I got it. Sheesh. Pathetic, just a cut man. But it hurts.
So much had happened this past few days and I felt like it had happened ages ago.
I have aims this holidays. But I just know I would not do it. But just for the sake of having goals. Haha. Aim1: Wake up when waken.(?) Aim2: Clean the house. Aim3: Be more helpful. Aim4: Brush up A.Maths. Aim5: Hafal Quran. Aim6: Do not answer parents. Aim7: Do not watch too much dramas. Aim8: Go all the libraries around Singapore and read till I drop. Aim9: Solat when it is time. Aim10: Not to sleep after Suboh.
I know all my aims seem to baik, but I am doing those things well enough.
Father mentioned something about going on holiday but let's just wait. I cannot describe this feeling of miss towards someone. I miss him really badly. But I know I will never meet you again, baby. ILY, Mr. Pink Cyber.
Grrrr...6:38 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si