<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 10, 2008

Hmm, I do not know where to start. It's not a total shocking news to me but then, it is.
When Hasanah told me not to like Ammar anymore, I already guessed. She knows something. I asked what it is, she told me that Ammar likes someone from outside. I pretended like I didn't mind. But I did actually, a little. So I asked her if he suddenly told her like that or she asked him.
She said that Ammar asked her the way to get a person's contact if we don't know her. So she asked me not to tell anyone but here's thing, the one that would be hurt the most will be me right? So, for whatever reasons do not tell Hasanah I tell you guys. Kalau Hasanah sendiri yang bace ni, sorry eh?
So I decided to get out of this mess. I went to watch leap years with you guys. But didn't tell anybody. At home kene marah dgn ummi pasal tk blg g tngk wayang, rase puas. Agaknye ummi tau pasl ni sanah or aisya msg to mom's phone.
But all in all, I feel like shit. Embarrassed.


Grrrr...8:18 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah