Friday, February 22, 2008
It's been a while huh?
Busy? Klakar kalau cakap tak. You all know what I'm blabing about. Well, tomorrow is my and Dinie's Haflah as well as sister Syahirah. So, mother not coming to mine, going to hers at Wak Tong Sampah. Father going to both since having a motorcycle. Grandmama going to mine as well as Dinie's. So 3 daughters haflah on one freaking day. Freaks mom out. Well, I'm going to put pictures here.
I hate the uploader that is so freakin slow. I did not eat food during the day and I am not hungry! Amazing! Just one wash. Yeah, just checked on the uploader that is currently showing the cannot display webpage. So, tk jadi upload. Blablabla. Life goes on suckisly with heaps of homework(with no s)(checked) and heaps of projects. URGh. Can I not go to school?
Boring. please stop reading. please do not carry on, please check, please halt, please yaqif.
Grrrr...10:01 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si