Saturday, January 12, 2008
Yestereday was planned to get Nahu a little done at Mai's place. But guessy guessy, it was not even started. Not a word was understood. Aisya and Adila went home because they are supposed to for whatever reasons. So Ain, Hasanah and I just laze around and it was utterly crazzzzyy. We joked about and laughed out loudest. We put on some songs and sing along shoutingly. And then Zaki called Hasanah. Mai shouted all of the sudden ZAKI-ZAKI!! I screamed LALALALALA!! It was a whole lot of fun man. Hasanah's dad promised to take us home but was lost along the way. Pooor him. We talked and talked. Mai got ready Fattah's B card. Minutes later, Cik Kamarudin fetch us. We went home. Mai said, Alaaaaaaaaaa, korang nak balik??? With a pleading face telling us not to.
Mendaki first lessons was a bore, just now. But I was so shocked to see a boy, my ex-neighbour, all grown up. It's like seeing a boy you grow up with maturing so hotly. Urrrgggh. It's so painful. He looked at me like he didn't know me at all. After those years going to ngaji with my mom. Perfect face, it hurts. AAAAARRGGGHHHHH I am looking forward to every Sat, Faiz.
GG EP13 is still not watched.I think I have like tonnes of homework. Zahidah told me just now that T. Sam is giving zahidah, Nadhirah, Diyana and I A. Maths tutoring. Thanks to her, YYYAAAYYY I am taking A. Maths O level!!. She said if u take with her, u must sit the subject for the Os. If not, cannot take. I am going to go for it. Insya-allah, I can do it.
Grrrr...3:40 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si