<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 19, 2008

What do my parents want anyway? Not wanting me to play netball and ask me to study all the time. What do they think I am? Why can't they accept I want to play that sport? I don't think they appreciate me getting top always though. When it is record book day, no one asks me where's MY book. No one cares. It's like, you doesn't matter to me, period. Now, everyone is against me on playing netball.

When Dinie came home from IKEA late just now, Father scolded her and Mother was mad about him doing that. She said, "Farah pon balik lambat u tak cakap gini pon." She knew this was coming but she does it anyway. She wants me to stop playing after this too. It's like, I want just one thing, why can't u just give? I didn't ask for expensive things, replacement for my phone, clothes or anything just to play, is that too hard to give?


Grrrr...9:40 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah