<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 26, 2008

IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY AT MENDAKI EVER.

It started as usual, lining up at the courtyard, Mr Isa, and study. Blalala. Then went to recess and SAW HIM. Wohoooo.

Then, we did nothing at Maths because Mr. Ridzwan haven't yet mark the test. And then, it was 1215. Freeeeeeeddoom. Hoping, I would bump into HIM, I went down the stairs. And then I saw HIM. Wohhoooo. Walked to the bus stop, which was unusually not crowded. And then, HE sat the bus stop seat. Then the bus arrived. I stood and walked to get ready to get onto it. Then I look at HIM. Then I smiled my bestest smile. HIS FACE screwed like he was trying to remember who I was. Then HE smiled!
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS THE CUTEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN!
And then I WAVED at HIM.
AND HE WAVED BACK, SMILING!!!
And then I boarded the bus gleaming, smiling, knowing that secretly, I have a huge crush on him. I smiled and smiled. When the bus started to go, I looked at HIM sitting there alone at the bus stop.
AND THEN HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED AGAIN AND I SMILED BACK. OH MY GOD.
I can't stop smiling until I reached home. I didn't regret not going to A Maths with Sammy.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT 'MEETING', FAIZ♥.


Grrrr...2:26 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah