Friday, December 28, 2007
Well, I mentioned that yesterday mom and co went out, leaving me and kak syera right? Yup, I do now. Mom decided to go nenek's house and stay there the night. So, leaving me watching the telly, well, actually nothing to watch and kak syera watching her new hobby, watching heroes at some web.
Mom, pity on us, send Dinie to send us food and take some diapers too. Assigned me to wait her downstairs. I have a boring downstairs so I walked to the bus stop. I waited. Then I spotted a couple across the street. Shouting a each other. I tried eavesdropping but could only make out a word or two. But I thought it was a scene. I heard something about the woman looking at some other guy and his couple doesn't like it. Drama.
I thought Dinie was going to take the bus since it was night already. One bus passed, still no Dinie. Another passed still no Dinie. The couple were still shouting. Then, I saw her in the distance pushing a bicycle. A flatten tyre bicycle. I burst out laughing. She tried to cycle a bike that its tyres have burst. I left the bicycle aside and she started crying. I laughed and laughed while accompanying her to nenek house now she doesn't have a bicycle to ride. I told the funny story to mom and granmama and we started laughing like crazy man. Funny night. In the end, kak syera came over. And we slept there.
Grrrr...3:08 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si