<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5417248593582420036?origin\x3dhttp://lemonfishcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's been a while since I returned from KL. I lost my phone there, well, look at the owner, stupid as can be. I lost $345 just down the drain. Besides that stupid incident, all is fun,fun,fun. It seemed to me that there is no use for crying here. Okay, off to the vaca.

10 o'clock that Hari Raya morning, we went off to larkin without much problem cause the crowd is not bad. We boarded the bus and sat and sat. I read. Others, do not know. We took three cabs fron Pudu to Brisdale. OMG, the hotel sucks. The first night, we played Taboo with the family. It was so funny we laughed our heads off. We finished the game at 12 plus plus near 1 in the morning. There were lice in the beds and so, the next morning we switched to the Grand Seasons.

Before the check-in, we went to the eye on malaysia. Went up the ferris wheel. It was not that thrilling at all. It went slow. But the chocolate ice-cream was awesome!

Initially, I was jakon because it was much much better than the previous one. Haha. Changed to our swimming suits and went to the pool. But to our surprise, there was cameras everywhere. They are shooting a series or something. The Bollywoods. The brave one, Dinie went right up to some indian guy and asked about the shooting. He said the show will be on MTV. I was like woah. The cycled from Thailand to KL. We met the winners.

Although the shooting beside the pool haven't yet finish, the kids went in. Yeah, soon after, I joined. After some time, we changed and decided to go to the Midvalley Megamall. We strolled around the huge mall's north, central and south parts. They decided to eat, so we went up. But Haha, the stalls were closed. We went to another food court, But I wasn't in the mood cause mother doesn't allow me to buy something. So I went off with the elder sis to KFC, but the lines were bad, so secret receipe it is. Then Starbucks. I was in heaven.

The next day, we went to Petrosains at KLCC. The ticket was at 1230. But it was only 1200, so, I went to Kinokuniya!! Grab as many books as I like. Found awesome delicious books. Cathy Cassidy wrote a new book called lucky star(s) am not sure. Woooooooooooooohooooo. Can't describe. Then, went in the petroosains from 1230 to 0400. Can't you imagine that many exhibits? There is a slide that you ride with a sack. It was fun.

After eating lunch, that includes wafers with ice-cream, we went to Berjaya Times Square. At first, I decided not to enter and shop. But, that rides were tempting. So, I went in. The first few rides were decent enough. Then, stupid dinie asked me to take the DNA mixer. Bodoh nye dinie. Phobia. Roller Coaster rides were 20 minutes apart. We stayed until it closes at ten.

AFter that we went BOWLING. WOHO. it was fun looking at how the uncles, granmamas and brothers throw.

That's it for now. Despite the fun activities, I hate that trip for making me lose my phone. I am living my own world now. I have not yet received the updates from friends. I am only living in the house. I have no friends? I cooked and washed just now. Mom is not at home. Grandmama is checking the kencing manis. Poor her.


Grrrr...1:10 PM
___________________________________________________________


2E3A7 si
<


Merah Rab Skin Fifi Humairah Maya Diyana Shazaa Ain Kak Seri Musfirah Nad Syairah Fathmah Hanisa Hafizhah