Sunday, December 30, 2007
I checked the letter box everyday from last two weeks. And not surprisingly, I did not get the letter for the I/c configuration. Yup, the 1993s will not get their I/c this year and I am so bummed. My birthday is six days away and I am totally not excited. HA. I finished watching GG from Ep 1 till Ep 11 in two days? Or three? Since Diyana mentioned about Ep 12 on the 2. There must be a 1 till 11 right? So I googled and watched.
I have nothing to do except clean the house, read books, watch tv and laze around. Urggh this holiday sucks man, seriously sucks to the core. I didnt learn anything new, bought a phone and lost it. The holiday is jussssst great.
What I am waiting for in 2008 is KAMI the movie, Haflah, inter mad, sukma wait next year got sukma? I cant remember. Well that's it. I really really can't wait for KAMI the movie cause I'm heads over heels in love with the hot Abu...............................................................................
Grrrr...2:48 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si