At first, he planned to go to Terengganu and bring us there too. But she said the flood worries her. So, she went to Larkin and changed the destination to KL. PFFFFFFFFFT. Now, he and his wife continue with their journey to Terengganu. WE, on the other side, go to KL. Yeah, we split.
We are leaving on the 20th, Hari Raya. So, it will be 4 hours wasted on the day. I am not sure I am going to enjoy the stay. The place, KL now bores me.
But I will try me best to smile.
I had half-packed. I am penny-less. Tomorrow, will spend money some more. She said Fish an co. That's expensive. I will think about that.
Mustaqim is having fun swimming around the kampong's pool. I am so jealous. Only the boys are invited. Well, HellO, if you think boys are the one who supposed to have fun, you are wrong my dear uncle. I need to burn some fats, fast. I have not yet finished the books that are due on the 29th. When, will I? It's just I am lazing around, knowing I have to do things but I am just avoiding those stuffs.
Well, I wished someone a happy 14th birthday last tuesday and the someone said thank you. I am so HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But that's it. We didn't talk about anything else. =(
I haven't yet bathed. Mom went to health check up with everybody else. I am so angry with myself. Why can't I control myself? I feel like slapping myself over and over. Bang my head on the wall. Please forgive me.
2E3A7 si