Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I forgot to blog about last Saturday, the day when my mom's littlest brother got married for the second time. The day before, on Friday, I had to rush home straight no delay. As soon as I reached home, ate, bathed and changed. We went to nenek house and rewang. My body was so tired that i slept on the floor of my grandma's room. Even worst, nenek tk tido langsung.
The next morning, woke up at 6 and rushed home again to dress up for Nikah. 8.30 a.m. that day, i walked to nenek's AGAIN. I wore a black dress with white scarf and black pashmina. Boarded the bus to block 51 at Chai Chee. When we wwlked along the corridor, three cameramen suddenly appeared at the entrance and immediately took many many pictures of us. WHOa.. felt like superstars sey. We waited for the tok kadi to arrive. My Aunt-to-be-then-but-already-is-now was dressed white.
After the very short nikah, we went down and ate at their jemputan. i'll continue next time k?
sori i'll have to bake some muffins-that-i'm-supposed-to-coz-i'm-not-the-one-who-is-gonna-sell-those-things-tomorrow-it's-their-stupid-turn-wth
Grrrr...5:27 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si