Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Many places in one day.
*sigh*.
And now am addicted with enters.
I am very tired.
Fatigue.
Tired.
The invitation cards were not enough. So I was asked to make copies. Went to Sheng Siong Supermarket. Bought groceries for Nenek. Stepped into the photocopy shop. ARGH!!! How more pekak can a photocopierer be? The old lady said I am the one that was wrong.
As my foot stepped into my house, there was chaos. I was asked to go to R.O.M. WHAT THE? MUAHAHA. Tak lah. My uncle forgot to bring a document. Rode a taxi with aishah there. Just A stupid document. From there walked in the rain to City Hall station. Poor Aishah.
Took the train to Jurong East Station and went to their Library. Aishah seemed so happy. Fine with me.
Went to a relative's house. She's going to umrah.
Went home.
Tired.
Fatigue.
Grrrr...8:54 PM
___________________________________________________________
2E3A7 si